Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Männer der ersten Stunde. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 11. November 2010, 14:20

Heyy, fmj

Jesus whatta site i found when i google.

Welcome to BIG forum too, http://bigclan.forumup.dk/index.php

Cya at fields freunds.. huuah!!!

and end some finnish humor. 8o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-t2YOqJXCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-He1HwMWfqg

Graf

Mädchen für alles

• »Graf« ist männlich
  • Deutschland

• Private Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 11. November 2010, 17:43

Hi Remmi.

First of all thanks for your greetings and I moved your post to our "guestbook"...

I also know your new clanpage and already corrected it in the "Partner section" on our page. But on your page, I didn't find a possibility to register. :(

I think we have no one in our clan, who understands finish. The next time perhaps a little bit more global comedy. ;)

Regards
Graf
--==[ Wer lesen kann, ist klar im Vorteil ]==--

Donnerstag, 11. November 2010, 20:23

He is just translating what that fellow is speaking in deutch. Just making of fun u deutch. :P
I'll try better next 'round'. But that register putton is up of site. Log in :)

Donnerstag, 18. November 2010, 14:51

i dont put other topic,

yesterday we got some issue on BIG server. I need to fix team and change to 2 big's including me to deff, but have to change fmj to ass. both sides where playing fmj and big. Pipe, thrax wouldnt except change to side to ass on deff. So i need to kick out. I warn you 3 rounds but u wouldnt lissen to me. First time when i have seen problem with u guys. Its bit shame when some1's r nice and understand server rules. It would be ok if there woulndt play on deff any big member. Server speecheless 'rule' put same clans same side. I have always put fmj same side, mostly it has been u go to deff...where u like to play most of time, but now was different and pipe and thrax whines that they wont go ass.
Sorry for kicks but i only try to please every1 and some times i make wrong calls and this wasnt so join again server and fun, but we got some rules there too :)
sry bad english :whistling:
best regards Remmi

^N0Name^

hax0r -_-

• »^N0Name^« ist männlich
  • Deutschland

Donnerstag, 18. November 2010, 15:38

Fist of all...your Server your Rules!

But you have to accept your own Rules too...yesterday, i see BIG. Member on Assault and on Defence. Not in one Team. I see a BIG. Member there do fast weapon swap.

You dont Accept your own Rules !

We have Member they would play Defence and other like to Play Assault. What is wrong?
I know, you think we Ghost...but if you think it, feel free to Join our TS. U can hear --> We dont Ghost anyone ! (We spealk English too ^ ^ )

Another trouble is the Reason with Freiwlid...Mac-Ban on your Server...--->> but this is an other Story :wacko:
Obey your Master

@-FMJ-@=TC=

Fortgeschrittener

• »@-FMJ-@=TC=« ist männlich
  • Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika

Beruf: Retirement

Donnerstag, 18. November 2010, 16:00

Hey dude!

You have kicked FMJ - Clanmember from your BIG-Server, Please tell me when we ever have Kicked one of you from FMJ-Server???
now I see what kind of admin you are!!!
if you do not like us so Please tell us so we know.
we will NOT JOIN your Server if you are ON the Server!!!
I'm worth it :thumbup:

Donnerstag, 18. November 2010, 18:23

Fist of all...your Server your Rules!

But
you have to accept your own Rules too...yesterday, i see BIG. Member on
Assault and on Defence. Not in one Team. I see a BIG. Member there do
fast weapon swap.

You dont Accept your own Rules !

We have Member they would play Defence and other like to Play Assault. What is wrong?
I
know, you think we Ghost...but if you think it, feel free to Join our
TS. U can hear --> We dont Ghost anyone ! (We spealk English too ^ ^ )

Another trouble is the Reason with Freiwlid...Mac-Ban on your Server...--->> but this is an other Story :wacko:

1. its speechless rule that same clan same side. When im online on server i put same side clans...i think its fair for all.

2. Havent i say u guys ghost and i know few of your clan and they wont never ghost.

3. That Freiwild mac ban u can ask graf, its his banlist..

4. I dont hate fmj at all... many good friends in fmj clan.

5. It was first time i kick fmj our server, there was 3-4 both sides and
i decides that best u guys go assault and dirty and me go deff. On deff
we got doc, dragon and others coming so i think it was best result. And
other was that doc and dragon likes to play on deff 'only' so fmj goes
assault were my thinking. And i count if i put all fmj to deff and my
big fellows it will go over 10 ppl and server is only 18 players so not
go even when same side big and fmj. U understand my decision now? I have
put fmj always always same side...when u have asked. And i have kicked
ppl out when fmj have ask room. I dont want any drama, but try to
understand my decision, sry if it didnt go your way now..

and last who did fast swap our clan???? X(

Donnerstag, 18. November 2010, 18:27

and i check that Freiwild there wasnt mac ban...? I go to server and check it out there, no any bans. Maybe graf know about this, dont know how to look up better. sry. But i release if i find it.

Graf

Mädchen für alles

• »Graf« ist männlich
  • Deutschland

Donnerstag, 18. November 2010, 18:46

Hello all.

I think this isn't the right way to discuss the problem, if there is still any problem! We have few players, who are defense pu***s on every map, I'm one of those too. But I think all will play assault (on a non FMJ Server), if it is easier for an admin to put them there together. And I think, that you don't have to justify your decission on your server! But it's very nice, that you even try it.

Yesterday we played Dusk and some BIG. Member joined too. I had to put them on the other side, cause I wanted to get all players (also non FMJ) in TeamSpeak on same side. But shall I make a forum post for that? I don't think so :D

3. That Freiwild mac ban u can ask graf, its his banlist..

That is not true. You have 2 banlists on your server, I made and update. But they are both PB-Guid based. An IP- or MAC-ban you can only do in the admin menue (F12). I don't have access to this menu. For this topic I wrote a PN to Scorpy a few days ago with the MAC of FreiWild. I hope he took a look and removed the ban.

Regards
Graf
--==[ Wer lesen kann, ist klar im Vorteil ]==--

Donnerstag, 18. November 2010, 20:10

:)

:)

Donnerstag, 18. November 2010, 21:14

I have to speak up when most of fmj fellows r my 'friends'. And after getting some bs on server chat I feel it would be best to write it here. Over and out
dont hate admin(s) hate the game.

will see at fields.. :thumbsup:

Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2010, 12:50

i got 2 week holiday and i just notice blauwiggle has again take BIG tag, dont know if u guys already know this but here it is.

http://history.anticheatinc.com/aa2/acco…6C3FB1AB4B309D5

Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2010, 20:40

i got 2 week holiday and i just notice blauwiggle has again take BIG tag, dont know if u guys already know this but here it is.

http://history.anticheatinc.com/aa2/acco…6C3FB1AB4B309D5
You can't stop sitting in front of me, blocking doors, .. weeks over weeks til now? You would like to have an example? Click me :)
I've warned you many times! Next step's are, that you may get a sponsered server by me.

@-FMJ-@=TC=

Fortgeschrittener

• »@-FMJ-@=TC=« ist männlich
  • Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika

Beruf: Retirement

Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2010, 14:12

It STARTS to bores me, both sides behave is wrong!!!
I'm worth it :thumbup: